Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Employee Spotlight: Johnny Jackson



Atlantic Southern Paving and Sealcoating would like to spotlight our Production Manager, Johnny Jackson. Johnny started at Atlantic Southern Paving in May of 2006 as a CDL Driver/Skid Steer Operator.  It was apparent early on that Johnny was smart, dedicated, and a true leader; and was quickly promoted to Sealcoating Superintendent.

Currently Johnny is the Production Manager for Atlantic Southern Paving and oversees all of our crews, five Project Managers and the 700+ jobs that Atlantic Southern Paving & Sealcoating performs each year. Johnny says the thing that makes the job the most worthwhile is the opportunity for employment Atlantic Southern Paving gives to so many people who would otherwise have a difficult time providing for their families.  He also feels the Team concept throughout the entire company and enjoys the many company perks Atlantic Southern Paving has to offer.



When Johnny is not at work, you can find him exercising, either at the gym or jogging to help clear his mind and stay healthy.  He is also a big Duck Dynasty fan!  We are lucky to have Johnny on our team!



12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing this great information! I have been trying to find good paving contractors in Vancouver... Where is a good place to go for that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article. Some nice information in it. Was wondering where I could find a contractor for some
    Block Paving in Dublin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to have the parking lot of business building paved. It's gravel right now and people aren't very satisfied with it. I hope to have the entire thing paved by this weekend.
    John Bond | http://www.halsconstruction.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This site is really cool, especially for doing an employee spotlight! My pavement is so broken and cracked up that it is definitely time for some repairs. I figured that hiring a paving contractor would be the best option instead of trying to do a disastrous DIY. Johnny looks like he could scare the pavement into repairing itself. Very cool. http://www.rubydale.com/services.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I appreciate you sharing this! I've been looking for some insights on what a paving contractor does, and this helped a ton. It's awesome that there are people like this that help big jobs like this run smooth.

    http://www.aapave.com/commercial/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Johnny looks like a great asset to the business! I would love to be able to pave some of my back yard. It's incredibly big and I think I could really benefit from having some sort of roadway put in.

    Jim Tracy | http://www.superiorpaving.ca/services.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Johnny! What a great example of a quality worker. I would love to have someone like you pave our streets.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My backyard still really needs some paving. I would love to have it look the way I see it in my head, but I just don't see that happening for a little while. One day it'll get there. http://www.islandpaving.com/island_asphalt.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to get some paving done in my backyard for the longest time now. I just want it so that there's a nice paved pathway through my garden. Do you guys know how much something like this would cost on average?
    http://www.aaapavingandsealingservices.com/services

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool article on paving requirements...
    Driveways

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool article on paving requirements...
    Driveways

    ReplyDelete